The complex chronic care solutions we develop will harness the power of our enterprise capabilities including our ~10,000 pharmacies, ~1,000 MinuteClinic locations and many other enterprise assets including Caremark, Specialty, Accordant, Coram and Aetna.
As an Advisor for the Complex Chronic Care team you will play a key role supporting the identification and implementation of solutions that improve the cost of care, drive quality and enhance the patient experience for individuals with chronic conditions. You will have a range of responsibilities including supporting analyses for business case development, roadmap development, process creation, and contributing to executive-level presentations.
You should have the highest level of attention to detail and the ability to support multiple projects. Individuals who will thrive in this environment are insatiable learners, comfortable with ambiguity, analytical, results-oriented, proactive, innovative and collaborative. This work will require executive presence and presentation creation and delivery skills. If you are passionate about having an impact on improving the health care industry, supporting patients, and generating value for the organization and our stakeholders then this role may be for you.
Areas of focus will include:
- Supporting the complex chronic care strategy development by assisting with and, when appropriate, leading the opportunity identification, solution design and implementation
- Building strong partnerships and collaborating across the enterprise with colleagues from sales and marketing, product development, clinical services, operations, technology and analytics
- Lead and collaborate with Aetna analytics team to initiate, track and report out on program metrics, goals and opportunities
- Collaborate with CVS Retail product development teams to support and influence new product development offerings with CHF and A Fib synergies
- Developing awareness of the many customers we serve, including our patients and their caregivers, providers, and payors
- Conducting the synthesis of analytics, medical literature reviews, expert interviews and presenting findings to support the business case creation
- Playing a key role in the design and implementation of new pilot programs to continue to build out our strategic roadmaps and test these concepts in market
- Assisting in creating executive-level readouts and presentation materials for leadership updates
- Playing a key role in identifying, defining and communicating business challenges, opportunities, risks and issues while developing the appropriate recommendations to address those challenges, realize value, and mitigate risks and issues
- 3+ years of work experience in the health care industry
- 3+ years of Product Development experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact successfully with team members at various levels
- Previous consulting experience
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s or other advance degree preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.