CONSCAPES, Inc. is a local design-build residential landscape construction firm located in San Carlos and integrated into our community. We are licensed in both Landscape Architecture and Landscape Construction.
We are looking for a responsible and proactive team player to join our group. We specialize in sustainable landscape construction and design. We move efficiently between jobs and the LANDSCAPE DESIGNER|PROJECT MANAGER | ESTIMATOR will work together with the owner and crews to manage installations, optimize designs and communicate with our clients. We expect professionalism, attention to detail, and pride in one’s work. This is a great opportunity for someone who is eager to learn and excited to grow with our company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all aspects of a project including estimating, design, project scheduling, resource allocation, budget management, client meetings and presentations.
- CAD drafting of construction details that comply with overall design intent and project budget.
- Responsible for preliminary design phase through construction document phase.
- Assist in construction administration.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience landscape design or construction firm.
- Detailed knowledge and hands-on experience in landscape construction, estimating, and project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture, environmental design or equivalent field from a four-year college/university a plus.
- Ability to develop designs and create solutions from concept through construction detailing.
- Technical knowledge and ability to produce construction documents, including: site details, materials selection, grading, and planting plans.
- Estimating and material take-off experience.
- Strong conceptual and design skills. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Adjust designs as needed to accommodate field conditions.
- Fluent in California plant identification, site planning, irrigation design and structural design.
- Candidate must be organized, with exceptional time management skills, independent and self- motivated.
- Strong communication skills and confidence in interacting with interpersonal and Clients.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD is preferred.
- SketchUp and rendering capability, Adobe suite and Microsoft programs desired.
CompensationDOE. Please include salary requirements.
Benefits Conscapes, Inc. offers health benefits, vacation, holiday and sick days.
To apply please respond by including a cover letter,current resumeand work samples as a pdf, not to exceed 10MB. - no phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Landscape Design: 5 years
- Job Cost Estimating: 3 years
- Landscape Construction | Project Management: 5 years