Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
We are currently looking for Virtual Secondary Spanish Teachers-Teaching Certified with a passion for teaching students and impacting outcomes! This is a remote position but requires the ability to teach Spanish to 6-12th graders.
- Teach students virtual during regular school hours.
- Engage students and teach!
- Pick your schedule.
- 1099 Independent Contractor.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in the United States.
- Active Teaching Certificate In Secondary Spanish.
- Past experience working with students at the middle or high school level.
- An engaging personality.
- Passion for helping K-12 students.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- classroom teaching: 1 year (Required)
- Teaching Certificate in Spanish (Required)