FiXT is seeking a motivated and talented Executive Assistant to work one-on-one with Vice President & Co-Founder James Rhodes in FiXT’s Burlington, Iowa office. The ideal candidate for this position must be motivated to become an active part of the team to accelerate company growth, be extremely organized, and should be capable of multitasking and handling multiple deadlines simultaneously. Candidate must be competent at preparing legal agreements, advanced Excel data processing, project management, online research, personal and office assistant related tasks, using Mac OS X and must be a well-rounded, self-starter with a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
FiXT is an internationally recognized, 100% independent artist-owned record label. FiXT’s catalog of music has garnered over 1.5 billion online streams connecting with a core audience of gamers, sci-fi enthusiasts and comic book fans. Founded in 2006, FIXT has offices in Los Angeles and Iowa, operating 2 label divisions with a combined label roster of 20+ active artists and serves a worldwide fanbase of customers in over 130 countries. FiXT’s music has received over 1,000 Film/TV/Video Game placements, including titles such as: Avengers: Endgame, Blade Runner 2049, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, Westworld, Power Rangers, Lexus, Suicide Squad, Iron Man, Alien Covenant, Robocop, Jack Reacher, Deadpool, Lucy, Pacific Rim, PubG, Call of Duty, Assassin’s Creed, Dead Rising, UFC, NFL, MLB and more.
- Legal: Preparing artist/label agreements, documentation and related tasks, with emphasis on Microsoft Word use.
- Accounting: Assisting with record label accounting software, data entry, expense tracking, invoicing and related tasks.
- Reporting: Collecting and analyzing data and preparing reports/charts for meetings, with emphasis on advanced Microsoft Excel use.
- Project Management: Assisting with company level project management.
- Human Resources: Assisting with various human resources procedures.
- Research: Researching contacts, companies, products, services and related tasks.
- Personal/Office Assistant: Responding to incoming requests (email, phone, Discord/Skype) and scheduling calendar events/meetings. Running errands, booking travel arrangements, making calls, scanning documents, sending follow ups etc.
- Live in/Commute to Burlington, Iowa.
- 3+ Years Assistant experience.
- 3+ Years Mac OS X experience.
- 3+ Years Microsoft Excel & Word experience.
- Must be discretionary and mindful of private/confidential data.
- Must be trustworthy & display integrity.
- Music have a positive attitude.
- Extremely detail oriented and analytical.
- Ability to prioritize work and work accurately under pressure of deadlines.
- Tactful, confident and have strong people and communication skills.
- Ability to keep up with fast-paced workflow.
- Persistence and follow through to achieve goals.
- Pro-active learner seeking continued self & professional development.
- Ability to anticipate needs.
Additional Consideration For:
- Paralegal or extensive legal contract preparation experience.
- Music/entertainment industry experience.
- TeamWork project management software experience (Or similar: Basecamp, Asana, etc…)
- Know/utilize GTD (Getting Things Done) productivity system.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Mac OS X: 3 years (Required)
- Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Required)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 8 hour shift