With over 17 clinics across Greater New York City, Manhattan Restorative Health Sciences (MRHS) is New York’s leading group of award-winning medical centers specializing in advanced 'body and mind' treatment plans and the development of related impactful clinical research. MRHS employs a range of
nationally-renowned physicians and specialists to perform minimally-invasive procedures for our patients, including Pain Management, Advanced Interventional Treatments, Regenerative Medicine, and Integrative Wellness Therapies. We focus on the complex interplay between mental and physical
symptoms, developing innovative treatment plans that promote longevity and offer our patients superior restorative health outcomes.
As Chief Operating Officer of MRHS, you’ll tackle a wide variety of interesting growth challenges, starting with acquiring a deep understanding of health sciences and healthcare-related challenges in our specialized field. You’ll define and implement new replicable processes continuing and transforming our
operations as we drive positive outcomes for our patients, and fortify our growing brand. You’ll come with experience in healthcare operations, and a passion to be on the cutting edge of what’s next. This role has the potential to work across a variety of therapeutic areas, solutions, and products,
collaborating with key players in healthcare and wellness, including public health, academic institutions, pharma, med-tech, providers, and payers. As COO, some of your most rewarding experiences will involve your critical role in implementing a rapid change of process and growing your team in this evolving practice. Your challenge will be to develop and maintain organization and structure so that high-quality processes can be replicated with fidelity throughout all areas of the business.
- In collaboration with the Chief Medical Officer, maintain broad responsibility for all organizational process, governance, policy, and cross-departmental administrative functions
- Foster a culture of individual ownership and a patient-centric, 'leadership at all levels' work environment, led by MRHS’ core values of Inspiration, Purpose, Professionalism,
- Collaboration, and Innovation
- Empower, hire and develop departmental managers in revenue cycle, performance improvement,
- General operations and minor clinical roles, to MRHS performance standards
- Staff and train team members at all levels (entry, manager, midlevel, MD)
- In collaboration with the Chief Medical Officer, Design and Implement new replicable operational processes.
- Improve process flow/throughput time
- Grow in house divisions of HR, IT, billing, front and back office, managerial vs. outsource depending on best fiscal and quality strategy
- Accountability for all operational areas including finance, accounting, audit, human resources, payroll, compliance-related services, IT and education teams
- Tracking data regarding health center efficiencies and productivity as well as the overall impact of quality and process improvement initiatives
- Facilitate monthly/quarterly financial reporting, and act as the conduit for Board of Directors, Controller, and Audit leadership to ensure and maintain budgetary goals
- Optimize regular financial reporting such that your “levers” are transparent in collaboration with Information Technology (IT), oversee the creation of robust patient information management systems and applications as needed
- In collaboration with the Director of Marketing and Patient experience, grow patient volume and enhance the patient experience.
- Conduct all individual performance reviews, inspiring and motivating team members to set ambitious stretch goals using the MRHS Individual Development Plan, suggesting and approving supplementary company-sponsored education or training development
- At a minimum, a Master’s degree in STEM, business, or policy-related fields, and experience working in healthcare or healthcare advisory is required
- Courses in any of the above-mentioned areas, analytics, informatics, and/or statistics would be considered an asset
- At least 5 years experience in healthcare operations with a team of over 20.
- Demonstrated organizational skills needed to manage a distributed multicenter healthcare entity.
- The aptitude to think critically, listen actively, distill complex information, and deliver impactful systematic solutions across all major functional areas of an organization
- Candidates must successfully demonstrate their capacity to analyze and implement systems pertaining to key Finance, Operations, Human Resources, and Technology strategies and reports
- Proven multitasking capabilities, with the ability to evaluate situations and change direction quickly when necessary
- Native/fluent English and professional working knowledge of Spanish is required
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Compensation and Perks:
- $125k base salary, performance-based bonuses, paid vacation, and other benefits
- Company-sponsored professional development training and education
- Health and wellness culture with inspired, high-performing colleagues
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, race, color, religion, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable laws.
For more information, visit MRHSclinics.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $125,000.00 per year
- Medical management: 5 years (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page: