PYA is ranked a “Top 100” U.S. Accounting Firm by INSIDE Public Accounting and is growing! Our dynamic and entrepreneurial firm is seeking qualified professionals to join our growing team of public accountants. The
Tax Staff will serve as a cohesive team member who consistently demonstrates high integrity and reliability within a professional environment. For more information about PYA, please visit pyapc.com.
- Prepare income tax returns for C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, LLCs, and individuals.
- Prepare form 1099’s and personal property tax returns.
- Calculate shareholder buy-in and buy-out amounts and physician compensation allocations.
- Assist in tax planning and providing business advice for clients.
- Compile and review clients’ financial statements and management reports.
- Assist with other accounting projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required.
- Pursuit of Master’s degree preferred.
- CPA certification or pursuit of CPA required.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Client-oriented work ethic, delivering high quality results.
- Dedication to teamwork and leadership.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks, Creative Solutions, and ProSystem fx a plus.
- Entrepreneurial and dynamic advisory firm
- Privately owned
- High growth potential with opportunities for upward advancement
- Good work life/personal life balance
- National presence, clients in all 50 states
For more than 35 years, PYA, a national professional services firm providing management consulting and accounting, has helped its clients navigate and derive value amid complex challenges related to regulatory compliance, mergers and acquisitions, governance, business valuations and fair market value assessments, multi-unit business and clinical integrations, best practices, tax and assurance, business analysis, and operations optimization.
PYA’s steadfast commitment to an unwavering client-centric culture has served the firm’s clients well. PYA consistently is ranked among the Top 20 healthcare consulting firms in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. PYA is also ranked by INSIDE Public Accounting as one of the “Top 100” Largest Accounting Firms in the U.S. PYA’s five affiliated companies offer clients world-class data analytics, professional real estate development and advisory resources, comprehensive claims audits for self-insured Fortune 500 companies, wealth management and retirement plan administration, and business transitions consulting.
PYA assists clients in all 50 states from offices in Atlanta, Kansas City, Knoxville, Nashville, and Tampa. For more information, please visit pyapc.com.
APPLY ON-LINE AT WWW.PYAPC.COM/CAREERS