- MUST BE FLUENT IN SPANISH;
- Excellent writing, grammar, proofreading skills, and meticulous attention to detail;
- Word processing skills and intermediate-level use of Microsoft Office Suite, .pdf editing software;
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to multi-task;
- Proven independent worker;
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment;
- Carries a perpetual positive attitude;
- Great communicational skills on the phon;
- The ability to communicate with new and existing clients;
Preferred, but NOT required:
- Prior experience in a legal setting
- Knowledge or the ability to learn legal software including attorney timekeeping software and electronic document management systems
Position is part-time and potentially full-time.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Part-time