- Principle level developer with great communication and great deal of drive to deliver software having the following:
- 9+ years of experience in designing and delivering enterprise grade solutions.
- Proficient in Java ,JEE, Spring Stack
- Spring Cloud-based micro-services experience with distributed architecture a must
- Experience in Service development in SOAP and REST
- Experience building applications in a SaaS environment: Bluemix , AWS, Azure etc.
- Experience on building API using nodeJs, loopback, express etc.
- Experience on building app on spring boot and other spring technologies
- Proficient with Service Oriented Architecture Principles - Micro Services, JSON Structures, SOA integration patterns
- Strong knowledge in building data pipelines near real-time integration patterns and technologies like Kafka.
- Experience with cloud computing strategies and architecture (e.g. in AWS services or IBM Bluemix, etc).
- Experience with WAS Liberty.
- Column Store databases and Other NoSQL databases are helpful
- Modern development practices: Git , Build Management (Gradle, Maven,etc), Runtime Configuration Management (e.g. 12 Factor Apps, Spring Cloud Config).
- Containers and related technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, etc)
- Development practices that build security into the technology stack.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand requirements and design and develop the logic using best coding practices
- Able to work independently and write quality code.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Bachelors or masters in computer, electronics or IT Engineering.
9+ years of experience in designing and delivering enterprise grade solutions.
Job Type: Contract