INCATech is searching for Test Engineer- Journeyman) to support a program at the Department of U.S. Army.
- Under general direction, performs high-level systems analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and implementation of a very complex application that require a thorough knowledge of administrative and technical skills.
- Directs and participates in all phases of system development with an emphasis on planning, analysis, evaluation, integration, testing, and acceptance phases (IV&V and DT&E).
- Applies higher-level business or technical principles and methods to very difficult technical problems to arrive at automated engineering solutions.
- Designs and prepares technical reports and related documentation and makes charts and graphs to record results.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and briefings as required by the Task Order.
- May be required to serve as Task Leader.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality and services delivered for a particular task(s) for which this skill is performing the Task Leader position.
- Secret Security Clearance
- Serve as the IV&V technical focal point by assisting the customer in scoping all testing and IV&V activities for all phases of the program lifecycle.
- Coordinate with Developers, on behalf of the Government, to scope and plan test activities.
- Determine the testability of requirements in the early phases of the project, as well as assist in translating requirements documents into quantifiable and measurable evaluation frameworks that establish the foundation for all test planning.
- Assist with developing and documenting the program’s Testing and Engineering (T&E) strategy.
- Develop and manage multiple T&E documents, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Test and Evaluation Strategy
- Test and Evaluation Master Plan
- Test Readiness Reviews
- Assist with other program documents that require T&E input
- Identify T&E specific risk factors, develop associated risk mitigation plans, and ensure plans support the Project Management Plan.
- Perform testing to ensure the application is free of defects and meets customer business needs.
- Assist the team in debugging and reproducing reported issues.
- Participate in team meetings, planning, retrospectives, and design sessions to validate requirements and infuse testing needs.
- Bachelor degree in Management Information Systems or Business
- Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Spot and Incentive bonuses for outstanding contributions of individuals who are making a difference to our company.
INCATech is an award-winning small business that has over 12 years of experience supporting the US Government. We provide both Professional Services as well as develop Software Solutions for our customers. Our highly skilled and experienced staff of colleagues provide Acquisition Support, Information Technology (IT) support, Enterprise Information Management, Enterprise Content Management System (ECMS) Modernization, User Experience Design, Geospatial implementation, and Program/Project Management SDLC services to our customers. Our culture is based on empowering our staff and customers with knowledge and tools to achieve mission success and career advancement.
INCATech is an Affirmative Action (AA)/Equal Opportunity (EO)/Disability/Veterans Employer