A standard work day for a Groundskeeper consists of walking the property on a frequent basis ensuring the property grounds and landscaping are free of debris and are properly maintained. The primary duties of the Groundskeeper include removing trash and litter from the property grounds, sweeping and pressure washing pathways and buildings, basic gardening and weeding, and wiping down and cleaning windows and common furniture. The Groundskeeper may also be asked to complete general maintenance tasks related to household, building, and grounds repairs.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English to communicate with customers, process Company paperwork, and interpret safety and operating manuals and procedures.
- Available to work on-call during nights/weekends and Company events.
- Must be able to move, carry, reposition, or lift items weighting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders, scaffolds, and ability to navigate elevation changes while maintaining balance.
- Frequent need to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, push/pull, and ability to navigate difficult terrain and access small areas.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base pay and bonus structure!
- Full health, vision, dental, life and disability benefits!
- Generous 401k and HSA Company match!
- Paid time off!
- 8 paid holidays!