Rush Street Interactive (NYSE: RSI) is a market leader in online casino and sports betting, currently operating real-money gaming with our brands: BetRivers.com, PlaySugarHouse.com, and RushBet.co. We're building bridges between online, social and land-based gaming businesses to create amazing, integrated experiences that keep players in the game.
What you won't find anywhere else:
- Four days on, three days off per week
- Fun office atmosphere with nitro coffee on tap, carefully curated snacks, and sports playing all day
- Ability to learn about a fast growing industry
- With hard work and determination, opportunity to quickly advance in a fast growing company
- Proven history of internal advancement
- Positive work environment with emphasis on work/life balance
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to multitask
- Communicate effectively with players and address both comments and concerns via Live Chat, Email, and Phone (assisting with general concerns, manual ID verification, account management, responsible gaming issues)
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues (computer, browser, application installation, or any other technical issues to assist the player in successful account creating and an enjoyable gaming experience)
- Assist players with specifics about promotions, loyalty programs, and terms and conditions
- Assist players and respond to inquiries in community chat
- Escalate all necessary issues to management in a timely fashion
- Perform payment approvals for small transactions while following processes to identify Fraud, AML, and risk
- Other duties as necessary and/or assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with computers, browsers, and mobile devices
- Ability to search, find answers, and assist our players with a wide variety of issues
- Open availability for scheduling to include regular weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Great written communication skills
- Self-motivated and very reliable
- Candidates with sports betting knowledge/knowledge of major sports will be preferred
- 1 year or more Customer Service experience in an office or call center setting preferred
- Experience with sports betting technology is preferred.
- Active Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board License Preferred
What we offer:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- 401K with employer match
- HSA with employer subsidy
In this position, you may be required to obtain and maintain a license with one or more gaming regulatory agencies. It is a requirement of this position that you meet the relevant eligibility requirements, and you are eligble to obtain and hold such license at all times of your employment, whether you apply or not.
As a rapidly growing company in an emerging industry, you'll have a huge impact on our product and our company. We like proactive team members and strive to have a company of self-disciplined professionals who enjoy collaboration, having fun, and of course, achieving together what others believe to be improbable. We are dedicated to treating everyone with respect and to support your professional and personal growth.
Rush Street Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, and expression, marital status, family status, lifestyle, age, culture, religion, military, and veteran status, citizenship, or disability.
Be at the forefront of this ground-breaking industry! Apply now!