Typing Agent is a fast-growing Seattle area global digital education company that offers a revolutionary online keyboarding tutor for schools. Rated #1 by Top Ten Reviews three years in a row. Typing Agent is the unequivocal leader with a relentless vision of providing the latest and most cutting-edge programs and we are just getting started, with more apps to come. The company is headquartered in Edmonds, Washington. For more information, please visit www.typingagent.com.
We're looking for a candidate with strong customer service and technical support skills who's interested in advancing in responsibility as the company grows. In addition to customer service, there will be plenty of opportunities to apply existing skills and learn new skills to further your career with Typing Agent. If you're looking for a company you will grow with, we'd love to hear from you!
- Provide phone, email, and chat communication with educators.
- Demonstrate clear, polite, and effective written and oral communication.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor with customers at all times.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency around customer questions and issues.
- Use customer service tools in order to provide an accurate response and an exceptional customer experience.
- Escalate customer issues appropriately and correctly.
- Proactively communicate system and process issues and customer feedback trends to
- Consistently exceed customer expectations.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer facing position (e.g. call center, tech support, sales, or help desk).
- Exhibit excellent communication skills—great phone voice, easy to understand, as well as ability to write clearly, accurately, and effectively.
- High energy, self-motivated, reliable, driven, and collaborative.
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient use of web-based products and common office tools (e.g. MS Office, CRMs and customer service tools).
- Knowledge of institutional best practices for training and adoption in the K-12 Education industry a plus.
- Familiarity with SAAS.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year