**CBS BUSINESS UNIT:
** CBS Interactive
** Full-Time Staff
** Burbank, CA
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on  The Muse,  Instagram and  YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Entertainment Tonight is launching an interactive streaming news network delivering celebrity, pop culture and lifestyle content and premium video. It will be available live and on-demand 24/7 via our app, on OTT, desktop, mobile and across social platforms. We strive to have our original reporting and exclusive access drive the conversation.
We’re looking for a creative and capable Associate Content Producer to produce entertainment news stories and guest segments. This content will stream live on our digital network before being re-packaged in multiple formats for social. The role requires the ability to juggle projects and multi-task under tight deadlines. The right candidate must have a real love for celebrity and pop culture and a creative knack for pitching/producing stories that people want to watch and share.
- Coordinate smart, accurate and appealing anchor copy for live programming
- Produce quality video/audio elements
- Identify, pitch and report out stories making news or building buzz in entertainment and pop culture
- Brief on-camera talent on story segments/guest interviews
- Build show elements and graphics in rundown software
- Work in Control Room as needed
- Re-package segments for multiple platforms in different styles as directed
What you bring to the team
- 2 years+ journalism experience in Broadcast, Cable or Digital
- Strong research, writing and copy-editing skills with ability to turn content around quickly
- Sophisticated knowledge of social media and the digital entertainment news space
- Video-editing experience, preferably on Avid platform
- Familiarity with iNews/Media Central or other live rundown system
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed, including event coverage
You might also have -
- History of creating compelling video content for platforms including YouTube, Instagram and/or Facebook
- Proficiency with graphic systems or camera expertise
- Understanding of SEO/experience writing heds and deks
- Experience covering live events: Red carpets, events, junkets, film festivals, etc.
- Familiarity with CMS publishing and web production
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled