Want to work for a company that trains their employees to be successful? Do you enjoy working in a team environment where all employees are encouraged to succeed? Then join a group exceptional technicians that deliver the highest quality customer experiences in residential HVAC repair and maintenance. As an HVAC technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Complete all HVAC in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient, or underperforming systems.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Knowledge of local HVAC codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to project great customer service-interaction skills.
- Minimum of four years of experience including hands on training and or work is required.
- Proven track record in heating and cooling including ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly self-motivated, self-starter who is flexible and has a great attitude and outlook on life.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company match
- Company paid Long term disability
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Company phone and ipad
- Clean uniforms
- Company vehicle
Earning potential is endless
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year