- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
Snooze presents “The Breakfast Experience”
What role does your character play?
You, Snooze Busser, are the glue that holds this ship together! You are moving fast and maintaining the cleanliness of the restaurant throughout a bustling shift and are the ultimate team player. You are an extremely valuable team member because you clear and clean tables, remove dirty plates and tableware, reset table and appropriately stock all areas of the restaurant to ensure adequate coverage for service. The Guest Experience tableside starts with you!
What will your character be responsible for bringing to the stage?
- Obtain service area assignment at the beginning of each shift
- Remove plates/glassware that guests no longer needs
- Take tableware to dish area and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing. Assist dishwasher by removing remaining food into appropriate waste bin and maintaining a clean dishwashing station
- Clean and clear tables after each Guest Experience. Between seatings, promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths, check floor and clean as required
- Inspect assigned restroom every 30 minutes and clean as needed
- Respond appropriately to Guest requests. Communicate Guest requests to server as needed
- Assist server as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak periods
- Welcoming Guests into our home and thanking Guests as they are leaving
- Continually communicate and assist FOH, Bar, and HOH in stocking, cleaning, and any other requested assistance
- Clean designated areas as assigned by management team
- Attends all scheduled Snoozer meetings and brings suggestions for improvement
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the management staff
Do you fit this character role?
- Fun, energetic, eager and committed team member
- Have working knowledge of the predominant language(s) of our Guests
- Be able to lift (up to 50 lbs), reach, bend, and stoop
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours)
- Previous restaurant experience preferred, but not required
What are the perks of playing this role?
- Competitive hourly wages
- Daily meal benefits
- Health, dental & vision benefits for full time Snoozer after one year
- Flexible work days
- Breakfast and lunch hours- no late nights!
- Unlimited dance parties
- Super fun work environment
We can’t wait to provide you a place where the best character on stage is YOU! We are looking for dynamic people who are self-motivated, dedicated and have a strong passion for food and people! If you are a fun-loving, joke-making, out-of-the-box thinking breakfast lover that is going to bring this “Breakfast Experience” to life, we will certainly put you center stage. Are you ready for this curtain call? INDFOH