Envirosolar is experiencing rapid growth in our client base throughout the nation. We are seeking an outside sales representative to join the Austin Envirosolar family. If you are passionate about leading customer service, technology solutions for solar, energy management and security we look forward to hearing from you. We have been named the largest residential solar installer in Texas. We are currently #2 on Inc. Magazine's annual list of top 5000 fastest growing, privately-held companies in the USA!!
Opportunity to earn a six-figure income. We offer the highest commission percentage to our outside sales representatives than any other company in our industry; with a monthly and quarterly bonus income structure for consistent sales.
- Participate in the full sales cycle with company provided leads.
- Present the financial and environmental benefits of solar energy to homeowners.
- Close deals consistently on the basis: home value increase, ROI, Rebates, Customer-owned systems vs. Lease options, Push value of our products.
- Analyze customers’ current, and future electrical usage
- Ongoing training in home automation, smart home technology, home improvement, and energy efficiency
- Staying educated on the newest solar energy product, technology, and financing options
- Drive to pre-set appointments daily around the target area
- Positive attitude- It is your attitude toward others and the universe that determines the resulting attitude toward you. Have a positive, joyful attitude and you'll have positive, joyful results.
- Self-motivation- Ability to do what needs to be done, without influence from other people or situations. People with self-motivation can find a reason and strength to complete a task, even when challenging, without giving up or needing another to encourage them.
- Competitive drive– the ability of an outside sale representative to deliver better value and quality than others.
- Entrepreneurial personality- Entrepreneurs, in the purest sense, are those who identify a need---any need---and fill it no matter the task.
You Must Have:
- Availability to run 2-3 appointments daily between the lead times given to you daily
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Successful track record of exceeding sales targets OR a strong interest in sales
- Collaborating in a team environment to help motivate others
- A keenly developed motivated nature to be a part of a leading solar company
- Must be flexible to work evening in-home sales appointments and Saturdays
- Must have reliable transportation and willingness to drive throughout the territory
- Average income is $120k; top outside sales representatives $250k+
- Potential allowance based off of interview performance
- 2-3 warm leads per day
- Industry-leading referral/self-generated commissions
- Monthly/Quarterly sales bonus structure
- Paid training
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Outside Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- In Home Sales: 1 year (Preferred)