Looking for a Career Pathway to move you in the right direction. Portable Practical Educational Preparation – (PPEP, Inc.) is one of the largest non-profit multi-service agencies in Arizona with an extensive reach into the southwestern United States and abroad. Come join our team of dedicated employees and make a difference in our domestic and international communities! PPEP offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, along with a wide range of programming that is diversified, rich in heritage, imbedded in the community, and has developed community partnerships who are invested in helping people improve their lives.
PPEP Tec High School is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Special Education teacher, who is a team player ready to make a difference in the lives of students in the Casa Grande Area. Be a part of the team in one of Arizona's largest charter school systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Current Arizona Special Education Teaching Certificate.
- Must possess a Valid Class I FBI Fingerprint and Background Clearance Card.
- Special Education, LD, ED or Cross-Categorical Certification
- One (1) year prior work experience in teaching at-risk children.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) or (English/Sign Language)
- Must be able to see a computer monitor.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift twenty five (25) pounds).
PPEP INC. IS AN EEO EMPLOYER - MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.PPEP.ORG
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- AZ Special Education Teaching Certificate (Required)