We are looking for a reliable computer person that can visit customers and provide them with computer assistance on-site.
Most of our customers need help with virus removal, tune-ups, clean ups, wireless network issues, hardware installations and sometimes private lessons.
We have customers all around the area - Gaithersburg, Rockville, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, DC and more ...
This is a great job if you are looking to start small and become more busy with new jobs and more income.
This job is considered to be a part-time / contractor job, we will check with you what days and times you can work so we can fill your schedule together.
Please email me your resume or any job experience, we care more about you know and what you can do rather than a degree.
* No certifications needed.
* Must be able to travel around the DC metro area with a car - especially Rockville & Bethesda.
* Must have very good IT/computer experience - virus removal, tune-ups, clean ups, wireless network issues, hardware installations, windows repair, etc'.
* Potential to become full-time or a partner in the business.
* $35 - $40 an hour with a potential for more, we will cover all your travel expenses.
I will be having interviews in person in Panera, Rockville (same plaza as Micro-Center) in the next couple of weeks,
Please email or text me, I'm usually busy to answer phone calls so texts / emails will be best.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Commission
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Computers: 1 year (Preferred)
- driver's license (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma