PLC Electronics Technician
Tuesday through Saturday : 6am to 2:30pm
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Performs moderately complex technical functions related to the support of developing engineering activities, such as:
- Repairing, maintaining, overhauling, modifying, operating and material handling equipment
- Installing, dismantling and inspection of electrical, electronic, mechanical, HVAC, and material handling equipment
- Diagnosing and solving problems involved in the operation of the equipment and system components, (PLC)
- Recommending modifications to designs as needed
- Assists other technicians in the performance of maintenance activities and/or providing training/guidance.
- Isolates malfunctions using established tools and techniques, performs preventive and corrective maintenance on equipment, and returns faulty equipment to operating condition
- Electronically logs scheduled inspection reports of the operating equipment, fixed building equipment and building structures, maintenance, repairs and other records and schedules
- Requires application of special skill, knowledge and pertinent techniques to work assignment.
- Requires advanced aptitude and experience in various areas of maintenance.
- Requires license to operate mechanical equipment.
- Solid understanding of electronic systems and related components.
- Advanced knowledge of the principles, methods and techniques used in the fabrication and testing of electronic components and troubleshooting.
- Solid understanding of electrical systems and related components.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods and techniques used in the fabrication and testing of electrical components and troubleshooting.
- Three to five years experience in electronic field or combination of experience and technical/vocational training.
- Three to five years experience in electrical field or combination of experience and technical/vocational training.
Must take and score at least “Skilled” in Skills Testing Battery and PLC test
JC Penney offers a competitive benefits package and an immediate shopping discount.
Please apply online at www.jcp.com/careers: Search Reno NV.
Email resumes through this site or drop off resumes at JC Penney Logistics Center, 11111 Stead Boulevard, Reno Nevada,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.90 to $24.00 /hour
- Relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- electronics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly