*Additional information regarding the position can be found at: https://www.ifsbrokerage.com/career-programs
Inc. Magazine's 2019 - For the 2nd Time Named "Inc. 5000 - Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies"! Copy of the press release found here: https://shorturl.at/gvBZ3
Inc. Magazine's 2018 - Recently Named "Inc. 5000 - Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies"! Copy of the press release found here: https://goo.gl/Vwp2FA
- Prospecting and establishing referral relationships with friends, family, professionals from the real estate and mortgage industry.
- Working with clients to understand their insurance needs, analyze options with many “A” rated insurance providers, and provide a custom solution to mitigate household risk.
- Once an agent established themselves, many will also take on additional leadership responsibility that starts with being a mentor, and could lead to running a corporate sales office, building your own Agency and even becoming a partner in the organization.
WHY BARRA & ASSOCIATES?
- FULL TRAINING - We will train you every step of the way.
- PROVEN SYSTEM - Systematic process to be followed to achieve success.
- ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES - Offering defined "Fast-Track" into management, Director and Partner opportunities.
- OWNERSHIP - Path to establish and grow your own Agency.
- NEW BUSINESS TEAM - Available to quote and assist in the sales process, all-lines, meaning you do not need to know everything about every line of business and company available.
- SERVICE TEAM - Will help service clients so you can focus on new business.
- NO HIGH-PRESSURE SALES TACTICS - We focus on educating our market. They are able then to choose what they want and need from our portfolio. In fact, our agents don't feel they are in sales, they are just out helping people thru education.
- LEAD and MARKETING PROGRAMS - Internal programs available to help you grow your client base.
- 100+ CARRIERS - With this many carriers to choose from, you will always be able to do what is best for your client and build a strong relationship with repeat business.
- INCENTIVES - Bonus opportunities and trips to qualify for all over the world. The BEST vacation is the one you don't pay for!
WHY A CAREER IN INSURANCE?
- STABILITY - As the population continues to rise so does individual wealth and the need for insurance continue to grow.
- SATISFACTION - People in insurance derive great satisfaction from helping others on a regular basis AND can be part of a stimulating environment.
- RESIDUAL INCOME - You will receive ongoing passive income on virtually all your clients.
- GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES - Defined career path with management track, and partner opportunities.
- FLEXIBILITY - Not only is this a career you can retire when you choose but it is a GREAT career for having a balanced life for your family, work and leisure.
ABOUT BARRA & ASSOCIATES LLC:
Barra & Associates is an Insurance and Financial Services Brokerage providing Entrepreneurial and Agency startup opportunities to those establishing a career in our industry. We have divisions specializing in all personal and commercial solutions. The core areas of expertise cover the personal and commercial property, casualty, life, health and indexed markets.The company is privately held and headquartered in Schaumburg, IL.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $4,000.00 to $9,000.00 /month
- Insurance License (any line or all lines) (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Other forms
- One location
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment