Clinical Solution Consultant(Job Number:
Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience – from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support and patient services into the one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
This position is responsible for providing workflow and solution design functionality during client engagement projects. Guide clients through current workflows, upgrades, system changes and enhancements to ensure the solution meets the client’s needs. This role works closely with multiple teams; both internal and external to evaluate and mitigate potential risk to a successful adoption of our products.
- Design, implement, test, and document functionality based on customer business requirements and workflows
- Facilitate requirements gathering and user story creation
- Develop, design and propose solutions to meet technological and business needs of customers during an onboarding project.
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Present complex technical information to non-technical audiences
- Support the development of technical, training, and business related documentation
- Provide solution demonstrations to clients through the project implementation
- Train customers and partners
- Work with clients to identify and remediate issues and workflow risks early
- Prepare and provide client facing technical follow-up calls and documentation
- Assist and collaborate with multiple internal team on the creation of responses to customer Request for Information or Proposal (RFIs and RFPs), including creating and formatting the content, ensuring the quality of the response, and ensuring timely delivery of the response
- Manage projects internally as well as externally
Provide reliable resolution of critical and high impact problems for customers
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Typically 8 to 10 years of dental industry specific experience, along with a min of 5 years’ experience on Dentrix Enterprise.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or 10 years dental industry experience.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Good understanding of industry practices
- Proficient with tools, systems, and procedures
- Basic planning/organizational skills and techniques
- Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation and public speaking skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic conflict resolution skills
- Developing professional credibility
Full-Time Benefits Available:
- Strong experience using Practice Management Software, specifically Dentrix Enterprise
- Strong experience in dental industry working with large DSO organizations
- Strong experience presenting to customers face-to-face
- Excellent product knowledge
Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
Earn 7 Paid holidays
Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
401K with competitive company match
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers