The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision:
To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day.
As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
All posting locations:
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
11 - Logistics
11 - 04 - Supply Planning (incl Inventory)
Description & Requirements
The Supply Manager will optimize the balance between supply availability- cost- inventory investment- and risk of obsolescence. This position leads the development and execution of inventory replenishment strategies that consider supplier/plant capabilities- capacity constraints- & costs while ensuring an uninterrupted supply of product to KHC customers to deliver customer service targets.
- Provides single-point accountability and leadership for all supply planning of assigned portfolio of finished goods and work in process products throughout the product life cycle.
- Manages the risks associated with volatility of both demand and supply. Key responsibilities include managing the resources that perform Production Planning/Master Scheduling- and Fulfillment Planning activities to deliver service- cost- and cash objectives.
- Works cross-functionally to identify Losses across the Value Stream- develop plans to mitigate them- and then ensure execution of those plans.
- Creates an environment of continuous improvement with emphasis placed on building a culture of personal ownership
- Minimum 5 years Supply Chain experience
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent required - preferably in supply chain- operations or related discipline. MBA preferred.
- SAP or other ERP/APS software experience and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required.
- Has strong understanding of supply chain and manufacturing environments.
- Possesses strong cross-functional leadership capability.
- Succeeds at influencing a wide spectrum of stakeholders.
- The ability to lead and develop a team with a continuous improvement mindset.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity