Interior Trim Carpenter/Super Hero with a Hammer!
Schwieters Companies is hiring experienced carpenters(as we call them: Super Heroes with hammers) to join our team! We specialize in interior trimming on new construction jobs. Work throughout the Metro Area, with you going from your home to the jobsite each day.
Installing the following:
- window trim
- extension jambs
- interior doors
- case the entry doors
- cap boards
- stair skirts
- Knowledge of power tools, including skill saw, miter saw and jigsaw
- Able to install interior trim materials
- Knowledge of materials
- Capable of carrying at least 80 pounds
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver the project on time
- If you work 40 + hours you will be paid time and a half. If we have weeks we work more then 50 hours you will get paid DOUBLE TIME
- Medical Insur.: employee's monthly premium pd. for by the Co.
- Dental Insur.: employee's monthly premium pd. for by the Co.
- 401(k) and a match
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- We supply Company Power tools
- Gas Card available in the future
- Great work environment!
- Work throughout the Metro Area- you drive from your home to the jobsite each day
- Work throughout the year
- Trainers on Staff to help you grow in your career at Schwieters Co.
- We evaluate you on an ongoing basis
- Additional incentives as you grow with the Company!
Respond to this ad with your resume
Apply at: https://careers.hireology.com/schwieterscoinc/85837/description
Questions or to schedule an interview text or call Tracey at 612.328.3140
Job Type: Full-time
- Interior Trim Carpentry: 2 years