Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of Advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across Amazon’s ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and programmatic ad buying. We believe that advertising, when done well, can enhance the value of the customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for our advertising partners.
We are looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to help scale our growing Display Advertising program by working with sales, operations, and other Amazon business partners to manage advertising campaigns across our verticals.
You will play a key role on the account team and will be responsible for growing the business by driving strong campaign performance and a positive customer experience for our emerging and growing customers. You may work across multiple Account Executives and will own driving strong campaign performance, revenue growth and positive customer satisfaction. You possess strong analytical ability and will develop deep expertise in Amazon’s proprietary metrics.
As the Account Manager, you will influence the media planning strategy for your campaigns and educate advertisers on our product portfolio and metrics. You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities to drive incremental revenue.
- 3+ year experience in online advertising
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to aggregate and analyze internal and external campaign metrics to assess performance drivers and identify insights
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Media planning & story-telling capabilities
- Strong project management & analytical skills
- Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, or Business