At Glassdoor, our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit for top talent. It's an exciting time at Glassdoor as we continue to expand our business globally and attracting the right talent and keeping our GD team happy and healthy is critically important to us.
Manages and communicates all Global Benefits programs. In partnership with the Head of Total Rewards, drives strategy and recommends changes. The successful candidate will be passionate about providing an amazing employee experience at scale. Constantly looks for ways to improve current processes. Project, program, and vendor management for all global benefits. Maintain feedback loop between HR Partners, business leadership, and employees to ensure we're programming benefits that meet the business need.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Partners closely with Benefits Brokers, LOA outsource partner, IT and HR Operations to achieve our benefits goals. Trains and supports the HR Ops team members to ensure they can provide excellent customer service for all Tier 1 requests.
- Aligns benefits strategy to Glassdoor's Total Rewards Philosophy. Researches best practices, trends, completes gap-analysis, assesses market competitiveness of our offering, conducts and analyzes benefits employee surveys, and makes recommendations for changes.
- Uses strong project management skills to oversee all aspects of benefits renewals, vendor changes, wellness programs / events, and implementation of benefits in new locations / countries.
- Program and vendor management for all benefits and wellness programs.
- Owns benefits compliance.
- Experience with designing and administering scalable global benefits programs
- Excellent vendor management and project management skills
- Prior experience developing and rolling out world class employee communications campaigns
- Extremely strong analytical and quantitative skills and a track record for executing and auditing work
- Hungry to try new and creative approaches. We don't want traditional solutions, unless they happen to be the best ones. You know all the latest solutions and have a POV of their value.
- Committed to helping nurture the culture of the team and company.
- College degree in Business, Finance or an emphasis on Human Resources preferred
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves and be hands on.
- High-level proficiency in Excel.
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in benefits and HR with an in depth knowledge of best practices
- Experience with Workday benefits administration preferred.
- Ability to be extremely detail oriented while also focusing on the big picture.
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage, with 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- Conveniently located office in the heart of downtown San Francisco (Embarcadero)
- No gender pay gap ( https://www.glassdoor.com/about-us/glassdoor-pay-gap-audit-2019/ ); we're committed to equal pay with our annual pay gap 'checkup'
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.