Orveon is a new kind of Beauty Care and Wellness company defined as a "Sustainable Face Care Expert". Its purpose is to Face Forward Together. We stand for boldness, stark honesty, and benevolent activism to make an impact on sustainability both for people and the planet. Our culture combines entrepreneurship, agility, and inclusivity.
We are a collective of premium and prestige beauty brands - bareMinerals, BUXOM, and Laura Mercier. Headquartered in New York, we’re a global business with 1,600 employees in 30 countries, and a presence in major cities around the world.
We gain strength from our differences and believe that progress will happen by working together. Learn more about us, join us, and let’s Face Forward Together!
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations
Orveon is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We strive to build and nurture a culture where a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is instinctive. Our deep sense of passion and pride in what we do, both as individuals and as a collective, unifies our shared commitment to “changing beauty for the better”. Therefore, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. We recognize and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds and know they create a more robust and creative work environment.
- Give honest, impactful feedback and guidance to customers on beauty products
- Ability to achieve sales results.
- Demonstrates urgency to achieve hourly goals with increased awareness of contributing productivity, such as average dollar sale, key category goals.
- Participates in building brand awareness through events and new product launches.
- Communicates maintenance and stock concerns to direct manager
- Ability to achieve sales results.
- Effectively communicates with retailer partners and builds relationships.
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a multi-branded sales environment
- Minimum of 2+ years of selling experience.
- Ideally, has experience in customer focused industry.
- Makeup Artistry skills preferred.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including weekends
More about the brands:
A tale of two cities:
Paris and New York. Laura Mercier is intrinsically inspired by the classic French aesthetic: sophisticated yet effortless, with sensuality that exudes confidence in one’s own skin. Equally inspired by the energy of New York, and that classic American ease. Spirited and bold, simple and intuitive, and definitely unlike anything else.
Laura Mercier, pioneer of the "Flawless Face," is a world-renowned makeup artist and the innovative force behind the eponymous brand’s iconic products and luxe artistry techniques. She continues to make artistry effortless through her intuitive approach to beauty and philosophy: "What makes you unique makes you beautiful."
Laura established Laura Mercier Cosmetics in 1996, and during its heritage she has changed the makeup world forever with her breakthrough innovations. Laura has created some of the industry’s most iconic products, including the award winning and best-selling Translucent Loose Setting Powder, the first Foundation Primer, the cult-classic Tinted Moisturizer, her beloved Caviar Stick Eye Color, and so much more.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Able to wear a face mask.
Work Location: In person