Sellers Buick GMC is a high volume dealer in Farmington Hills and is seeking an experienced career oriented general/drivability technician. We offer excellent pay and benefits, provide a modern well maintained work environment. Where reputation is everything and named one of the Top 100 Dealers to work for by Automotive News. GM experience and ASE certified preferred. State of Michigan Certified required.
Automotive Technician Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to perform diagnosis and able to repair vehicle automotive systems including engine transmission, electrical, steering, suspension and brake systems.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and be quick to learn.
- Valid Michigan Drivers license with good driving history.
- Ability to explain mechanical diagnosis and required repairs to colleagues.
Automotive Technician Qualifications and Skills
- At least 2 years automotive technician experience with dealership experience preferred.
- (ASE Certified with GM experience preferred).
- Need to identify customer concerns quickly.
- Able to learn new automotive technology, automotive repair, service procedures and specifications
- . Strong knowledge base of automobiles and light trucks
- All makes and models preferred.
Automotive Technician/Mechanic Benefits
- Blue Cross Medical, Dental and Vision .
- 401K with 2 % company match
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Employee Discounts in Dealership departments
- Paid GM Training.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission