Black Diamond Paver Stones & Landscape, Inc. is a proven company that separates itself from the rest of the industry with a higher standard of product quality, value and customer service developed through our superior marketing campaigns. See our website at: www.BlackDiamondLandscape.com
Black Diamond is looking for a Full Time Marketing Assistant Manager/Admin who can help us continue on our path of consistent growth. We have an opening for a professional, well organized, detail-oriented staff member who is the right fit for our marketing team. Opportunity for advancement to Marketing Manager within 3-6 months, for the right candidate.
- Assist Marketing Manager with department tasks and marketing campaigns.
- Manage calendars, deadlines, & budgets.
- Proofread & edit materials.
- Manage sales & marketing inventory.
- Department email organization.
- Assist in planning/organizing company events.
- Hyper detail orientation, forward thinker and pre-planner is a must.
- A leader who excels at planning, organizing and implementing.
- Excellent at being assigned a task/project and following through until completion – being the “detail specialist” of the department.
- Strong desire to excel, to be “two steps ahead” at all times.
- Strong communication & grammar.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Positive mental attitude, strong work ethic, ability to take constructive criticism.
- AA/AS in Business / Marketing, or equivalent experience in a related field.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience working in Sales or the Construction Industry.
- Photoshop/photo editing skills.
- Experience managing Google Analytics/Yelp/Social Media campaigns.
- Understanding of Excel Pivot Tables, basic programming logic, and Wordpress.
- Full Time hourly to start, pay rate dependent on experience.
- Opportunity for advancement after 3 month training period.
- Competitive benefits package (health, vision, dental, 401K, profit sharing).
Please submit your resume with an attached cover letter that specifies what makes you the right candidate for this position and our successful team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)