Role: Performance Tester
Key skills required for the job are:
- Performance Testing (Mandatory)
- Scalability and Performance Engineering
- HP LoadRunner
- HP Performance center
- Load Balancer and Load generator
- Retail domain is added advantage
- DevOps - CICD
Roles & Responsibility:
- Have good experience in Scalability and Performance Engineering
- Have experience working in DevOps environment and tools
- Have experience in CICD integration tools like Jenkins, ANT, Maven, GIT etc.
- Agile experience is must
- Provides Technical support and Strategic Direction to the Performance team
- Responsible for Performance test Strategy formulation
- Technically responsible for all the Performance testing and Develop effective Performance engineering
- Is expected to pro-actively analyze current processes and practices and suggest/ drive improvements. Also, defines processes as needed
- Is responsible for design & development of the Performance framework / harness and any in-house tools required.
- Is involved in understanding Business requirements and works with the development to translate requirements into solution designs.
Reviews requirements and seeks clarity as required, participates in design reviews and works with the development team to make any design improvements and refinement/ fine tuning as needed.
- Analyzes competitive products and technologies and makes appropriate suggestions (may use demos, pocs) to influence product / technology direction
- Influences Technical direction and use of technologies after making necessary evaluations
- Knowledge of current industry wide Quality & Test processes and practices, Tools and techniques
- Ability to work with teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $55.00 /hour
- Scalability and Performance Engineering: 4 years
- HP LoadRunner: 4 years