Join Our Tax Team!
Hamilton Financial is a 30+ year old accounting and wealth management firm. We have a low-stress, welcoming, respectful, family-friendly work environment. We have built great relationships with our clients by frequently exceeding their expectations and by completing accurate work in a timely manner.
As a team member, you play an important role in delivering an experience that exceeds our client’s expectations. We are seeking passionate tax preparers that enjoy serving others.
- This is a seasonal role with a flexible schedule. Remote work is a possibility.
- Prepare federal and state individual, S Corporation and partnership tax returns
- Analyze tax data submitted by clients for accurate entry in tax processing software
- Develop clear understanding of and comply with technical and administrative procedures
- Communicate directly with clients for information necessary to complete return
- Must possess active credential: EA/CPA/JD
- Must possess active PTIN
- Familiarity with Lacerte and QuickBooks is a plus
- 4 or more years of recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns for clients/customers, using commercial tax preparation software
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Must have (or be willing to obtain) a dedicated internet connection
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
Job Type: Temporary
- Tax Preparation: 5 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply