Who we are:
Menusifu Inc. is a leading restaurant point-of-sale solution company based in New York that provides a comprehensive state-of-the-art restaurant management system for dine-in, take-out, delivery, and Cafes. As a SaaS provider, Menusifu covers all kinds of functional requirements from upper-stream supply chain to restaurant internal management operation and even customers. Nowadays, Menusifu has more than 100 employees and 7 offices(headquarter located in Manhattan) all around the world. We, at Menusifu, are keen on providing you an intelligent yet fine dining experience from our innovative ordering system. We’re born to build smart restaurants.
Our team is young and energetic, enterprising and invincible. Menusifu has a broad-development platform to let you fully show your talents. Our mission stems from the passion of food, but beyond. If you crave it, then make it better! If you are a foodie with the same attitude, growth goals and entrepreneurial enthusiasm as Menusifu, please join now! *
Stay hungry, Stay foolish!
We are hiring:
We're looking for a Client Operation Intern to join our team. This is a great opportunity for college seniors looking to jumpstart their career in AdTech. The intern will work closely with the Client Operation manager to gain first-hand experience in the industry.
What you bring to the table:
*Responsible for cooperative optimization by promoting our clients’ products and activities through online platforms, and helping our clients to improve their volume of sales.
Optimize our clients’ service process, promote the establishment of information systems related to our clients.
- Work with clients and understand their needs and requests
- Visit customers regularly to collect problems and demands
- Maintain a good cooperative relationship with clients
Who will be the best fit:
- Bachelor degree (required)
- Working experience including but not limited to Internet, SAAS, restaurant industry is preferred
- Have an understanding of market demands and be familiar with corporate social media is preferred
- Good communication skills, be friendly and patient
- Detail-oriented, goal-oriented, has a strong execution ability
- Has a clear value and sense of teamwork
- Prefer bilingual in English and Mandarin
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Typical start time:
Typical end time: