We have a rare opportunity to join our E-Commerce team in Kent, Washington--we will need you to be local. This is a fast-growing group that is critical to our organization. There is significant opportunity to push yourself in new ways and work on cutting-edge projects that will continue to drive Classic’s success.
We have a high bar for hiring and in return, you can expect great things at Classic Accessories. Aside from our competitive pay and team minded managers, you will be spoiled with monetary bonuses, free swag, virtual happy hour events, monthly gym reimbursements, a free Costco membership, and ongoing recognition prizes. We have kicked off a mentoring program that will allow you to begin developing yourself to not only move up but explore opportunities at corporate. Nothing makes us happier than hiring from within the organization. If you show up for us, we will help you move your career in an exciting direction.
We are growing incredibly quickly—so much so that we have moved into our brand new, state of the art building in 2018.
If you are enthusiastic, detail oriented, appreciate the opportunity to take charge of assigned projects, and have a strong aptitude to learn and want to push yourself in an environment where smart work pays off, please email us.
Title: Site Administrator/Magento Administrator
- Maintain and improve current direct to customer sites experience
- Single point of contact for all site improvements and needs for the company
- Work with external developer to plan future upgrades and features
The Site Adminstrator will be responsible for maintaining and placing merchandising and marketing content on Classic Accessories’ owned web properties. Duties include content placement, maintaining Magento deployment for new sites/site updates, working with custom modules to configure e-commerce settings, shipping and delivery settings, payment gateways, setting up email configuration settings and troubleshooting. The site administrator will be the first level support for internal and external team for Magento administration features. The administrator will monitor and work closely with the external development team to maintain the sites overall health and plan for future upgrades and needs. This position will be a part of the E-Commerce team and report to that department’s manager.
Breakdown of Time Spent:
- 50% - End to end site administration and management (content updates, improve UI/UX experience, A/B test layouts, research on best practices and track and measure goals)
- 30% - Coordinate and partner with other teams on development, design, product marketing, and content related tasks
- 20% - Assist with other e-commerce projects as needed
- Strong research and analytical mindset
- Team player and effective communication skills
- Ability to scope projects, keeping future goals and objectives in mind
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Passionate about site administration, proven ability to learn quickly
Technical Skill sets
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as a site administrator on Magento e-commerce websites. Magento 2 experience is preferred; Magento 1 experience also applies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on Google and web analytics
- Knowledgeable of database management and overall data management (MySQL, Excel, CSV, data import/export)
- Experience working on both D2C and B2B modules
- Basic knowledge and understanding of web development workflow
- Basic knowledge of SQL statement writing / interpreting database schemas
Candidate will work closely with both internal and external teams to improve overall site performance and help achieve our goals and objectives
Candidate will keep themselves updated with latest trends in technology and provide guidance to the team.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
Classic is taking significant measures to protect staff and closely following state guidelines. Majority of office staff will continue to work remote until the situation improves.