- Create new opportunities by prospecting small-large businesses through traditional methods.
- Running pre-scheduled lead appointments and presenting ASE’s solutions.
- Up-selling additional products and services to existing customers.
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships with existing customers
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services
- Excellent verbal, and presentation skills
- Obtain referrals and work within the customer network to generate leads
- Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service
- Identify and qualify customer needs, develop sales strategies and negotiate and close profitable projects with end users.
- Develop and maintain an active lead generation plan within the assigned territory through the use of referrals, contact with local builders, cold calling, and direct mailing.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will support achieving the designate sales plan.
- Provide timely and effective sales presentations to prospective customers.
- Conduct job surveys, specify the type of system required, provide a cost proposal and layout to be used for a basis for the contract.
- Assume account management responsibility including the provision and/or coordination of services (installation, customer training, etc.) to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Show knowledge of all pricing procedures and strategies to ensure that contract estimates are accurate and will deliver the expected return.
- Accompany the Installation department to the initial job start to ensure the customer requirements are confirmed and are understood.
- Develop a personal business plan to meet sales objectives and goals.
- Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals/booking packets, make presentations, and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sale.
- Responsible for planning, forecasting and monitoring all subcontracting costs and negotiating subcontract agreements as required.
- Maintain updated application knowledge of all product offerings and systems and has the ability to communicate and sell these systems to customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience in the commercial security industry is required! 2 years minimum.
Pay rate is salary based plus commission.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Commercial Security Systems: 2 years (Required)
- Business Development: 2 years (Preferred)