The Radiologic Technologist Intern is responsible for assisting in setting up and performing exams under the supervision of a certified, licensed technologist.
This position reports to the Diagnostic Radiology Supervisor and operates within established organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Transcripts demonstrating enrollment in last year of Radiologic Technologist program at an accredited college required
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing, personal computers, and CRT experience required
- Knowledge of radiology terminology required; prior radiology experience preferred
- Demonstrated good interpersonal, oral and written communication, including demonstrated excellent telephone etiquette required
It is the policy of Cooley Dickinson Health Care to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cooley Dickinson Health Care will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Cooley Dickinson Health Care embraces diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, and encourages people of color, veterans, people with disabilities, LGBTQ candidates, and people from other underrepresented groups to apply.
MA-Northampton-CDH - Cooley Dickinson Hospital
CDH - Cooley Dickinson Hospital 30 Locust Street Northampton 01060
Radiology/Imaging/Ultrasound - Aides
Cooley Dickinson Hospital (CDH)
Posted Shift Description:
Scheduled for shifts as needed for staff coverage to include weekend and holiday rotation.
Limited Term / Per Diem
Aug 20, 2019