Caring.com is adding a new Family Advisor team member in Utah (you must reside in the state of Utah)!
Caring.com offers a free senior living referral service to families and caregivers that are seeking assistance finding assisted living facilities in their area. Millions of people visit our websites in search of senior communities and other services that fit their loved one's needs.
Our Family Advisors are sales representatives responsible for educating families across the country on senior care options, providing resources and personal assistance in identifying senior living communities and referring them to those communities that match their needs and budget.
We're able to offer this valuable service at no charge to families because we receive referral fees from the senior living communities when our customers move into their community. In essence, we generate leads for the communities and help to bring clients and communities together. Our goal is to drive move-ins for our partners, but because our network is vast, we have the unique position of being able to assist clients with the best options for them and their loved ones. While we do not "close" sales over the telephone, our Family Advisors do "sell" people on taking action. We sell them on investigating the options, touring the communities, and making decisions that will improve their lives.
Like most other sales positions, our Family Advisors receive a variable compensation based on performance. We offer room for growth and professional advancement, a base salary, amazing medical benefits, 401k, over 3.5 weeks of paid time off in your first year all while working from the comforts of your home! We offer various work-from-home schedules, all require working at least one (1) weekend day and a 40-hour per week minimum dedication. You can expect on average to earn a total compensation of $50,000 to $60,000 annually, with our top performers earning above $75,000. We will offer you training, leads, and all of the computer equipment needed for the position. You will need a dedicated workspace at home, in Utah, and a reliable broadband Internet connection.
Our best candidates have sales experience but want to employ their skills in a substantial way. Most candidates have a personal and/or professional experience as caregivers and can connect with our mission.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Work a pre-determined, 40-hour/week schedule; on time for each shift
- Ability to make and take a volume of phone calls as well as email
- Manage calls; actively listen and ask relevant follow-up questions
- Assess information quickly, make recommendations, and find solutions
- Problem solve to overcome obstacles
- Exceptionally well spoken: Can speak with conviction and confidence
- Genuine interest and concern for consumers and providers
- Technical abilities include Google documents and CRM experience
- Self-motivated and goal-driven
- Time management, organization, follow-up, and multi-tasking skills
- Coachable: Willing to seek out and accept direction from management
- Deliver results and meet performance/sales goals and quotas
- Accountable for performance on the move-ins generated from leads sent to our partners on a monthly basis
- You will need to pass a background check
- Be eligible to work in US. No visa sponsorship
- Have prior sales experience, preferably via telephone sales
- Be able to attend one-week, on-site, company-paid training