Want to bring the “care” back to the vision care industry? We're looking for charismatic types who are ready to be the heart of our brand. Whether it's a friendly voice over the phone, or a welcoming smile when a patient walks into your store, we need individuals who are passionate about helping customers look great and see great.
$14.75- $22.13 per hour
A Visionworks Telehealth Specialist (TS) is the very face of our patient care and is dedicated to ensuring the best possible journey for every patient during our Telemed remote eye exam. This person is trained and knowledgeable about eye health and preliminary testing, optics, our products/services and managed vision care. The TS personally takes the patient through their entire Visionworks experience ensuring their eye exam and eyewear needs are met in a simple, human and bold way.
- Assist remote eye exam processes and act as liaison between patients and Telemedicine Remote Physicians
- Maintain complete and accurate patient records before conducing preliminary testing
- Introduce patient to OD and provide OD with important patient information
- Transition patient from doctor to sales floor and provide associates necessary information to educate and recommend products and services that meet their eye care needs
- Execute day-to-day operational activities to support the store's exam lane maintenance and patient experience goals including: restocking inventory, cleaning equipment, and answering phones to meet additional patient needs
- Related customer or patient experience preferred, but not necessary
- HS diploma, GED or equivalent related job experience
What we offer!
At Visionworks, we offer a generous, competitive benefits package (for our part timers, too!) and exclusive employee discounts —including but not limited to
- Vision Coverage)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time off
- Milestone anniversary awards
- Medical, Dental for Full Timers
- And more!
Everyone has a story that makes them who they are. At Visionworks, we’re looking for charismatic people who can lead authentically and with their own unique voice. We are actively committed to fostering an environment where all are seen and heard equally as we embrace Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I).
Visionworks is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law.
Union Position Compensation:
Position provides competitive pay and benefits. Specific terms are set forth in the Company’s collective bargaining agreement with a minimum pay rate of $14.75 per hour plus incentive. Starting pay may vary based on experience to a maximum of $22.13 per hour. Incentive pay, wage upgrades, and overtime opportunities also available.