Responsible for troubleshooting and providing immediate preventative and corrective maintenance support to production lines and facilitating change-over.
This position also responsible for facilities maintenance.
People or Process Management Responsibility:
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Rebuild and fabricate parts.
- Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work area.
- Generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory.
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned.
- Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED. Previous vocational certificate/training preferred
- 6 months of industrial maintenance experience.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to follow manufacturers’ specifications and schematics.
- Ability to record information in a computer system.
- May be required to supply hand tools.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must pass post-off background check and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Refrigeration/HVAC Trade or Vocational certification.
- 1+ years of mechanical/electrical experience.
- Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience.
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) knowledge.
- Ability to handle exposure to all temperature changes, high noise levels, and safely working around moving equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.