Family owned and operated for nearly two decades, SRG is a leading media publishing company headquartered in the Houston area.
SRG just created a limited number of seats at the table for kick-butt Marketing interns. We work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, and we give the best high fives in town!
Desired skills and experience include:
- Passion for marketing and creativity
- Interest in helping achieve our brand’s mission to provide resources to active aging adults, caregivers and eldercare professionals
- Currently enrolled or recent graduate of a university with focus on Communications, Marketing or Advertising preferred
- Strong written communication and copyediting skills
- Sharp attention to detail while comfortably multitasking
- Positive disposition and enthusiastic learner
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Familiarity with social media
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel / data entry procedures
- Canva experience a plus
- Above-average photography and/or photo editing abilities a plus
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to a positive and energetic environment
- Update and maintain events on the calendar(s)
- Attend events
- Help manage social media and marketing efforts
- Help develop fun and exciting marketing campaigns
- Driving brand awareness and spreading targeted messages out in the field
- In-person interactions with clients, prospects and seniors
- Pitching, building and writing content, both timely and evergreen, for online and print
- Helping in photo research and image sourcing
- Generate and schedule creative assets for various platforms (web, social media, print)
- Copyediting and fact-checking
- Participation in training workshops, campaign meetings and conferences as directed
- Other ongoing projects as assigned
Responsibilities will be tailored around the personal interests, needs and benefits of the applicant.
This is a paid internship with bonus incentive opportunities. Interns will gain meaningful experience and learn the inner workings of the marketing field. An opportunity for career growth with the company beyond the internship may be available.
Candidates must be available to devote 10-20 hours per week. Flexible schedule offered.
To apply for internship, please submit a short cover letter (tell us who you are, what you want to achieve and how this internship will help you get there) and resume.
Job Type: Internship
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)