If you are a Software Developer Data Services with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- HUGE Room for Growth
- Great Work/Life Balance/Autonomy
- Competitive Pay
What You Will Be Doing
- Identifies metrics and measurements for data quality scorecards
- Profiles data for Data Quality assessment
- Develops, proposes, and contributes to implementation of data quality improvement processes
- Develops objects within data quality tools for cleansing, de-duplicating, and other data preparation
- Conducts root cause analysis; present findings and proposed improvement solutions
- Ensures appropriate stakeholders are involved in initiatives to obtain needed information, maintaining the highest level of data quality throughout the organization
- Contributes to establishing standards for data quality, usage, and definitions through tooling and scorecards
- Elicits and documents data requirements; aligning with business requirements
- Collaborates in identifying system connectivity points with project conversion and competency center teams
- Elicits and documents business, technical and operational metadata from a variety of systems
- Drives discussions and decisions with technical data teams to produce solutions that will impact database models, data architecture designs, etc. based on profiling and data assessment
- Follows standard SDLC practices including exhaustive documentation
What You Need for this Position
At Least 1 Year of experience and knowledge of:
- Data quality
- SAP Data Services OR BODS
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Software Developer Data Services with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.