Support an Army client's training efforts by preparing training tools and monitoring and tracking training efforts in accordance with Army doctrine. Prepare comprehensive analysis and recommendations for the client to develop and execute an internal human intelligence (HUMINT) training program, including instructor facilitated training sessions. Meet the training and instruction standards of the Army as well as the Community HUMINT Training Standards. Provide analytical support to the training program, including analyzing the development of a training needs survey, managing a mandatory training database, and tracking HUMINT certifications. Analyze the development of annual training guidance, assess the unit training program, compile Individual Development Plans (IDP) for all civilian or military employees to build an annual training budget, notify the client workforce of training opportunities, and develop or conduct a unit training schedule to build a long-range training calendar. Integrate emerging HUMINT technology and systems and other relevant intelligence databases and tailored curriculum on operational best practices based on lessons learned.
- 5 years of experience in the intelligence community, including intelligence operations and their various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation
- Knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations, including intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products
- Knowledge of DoD Departments of Treasury and State programs and products
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines
- TS/SCI clearance
- AA or AS degree
- Ability to develop proficiency in the elements of HUMINT collection methodologies and tradecraft
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.