Warehouse Associate/Delivery Driver
Pine is the leading provider of rental equipment in the nation for Environmental Monitoring Equipment, Sampling and Safety Supplies, Non-Destructive Testingand *Visual Inspection Instruments* , as well as *Continuous Emissions Monitoring (CEMS)* Equipment and *EPA Protocol Gases* . A large stock of rental equipment is in our warehouses across North America at all times with the latest models available.
All of our instruments are checked under strict quality control measures and are cleaned, charged and calibrated prior to delivery.
Pine is completely focused and committed to putting technical equipment into the hands of those who need it, either through short, medium or long term rentals. Pine also provides customized and alternative financial offerings for extended project requirements.
Ever since 1995 when brothers Angelo and Roger Pinheiro (whose last name translates to Pine) established the company after recognizing the overriding need for customer support and service within the Environmental Monitoring and Field Equipment Industry their commitment to the customer has been simple: to provide technical and application support on our wide range of instrumentation, and to make the availability of that equipment second to none. And as importantly: all equipment will be tested and ready for use.
- TheWarehouse Associate/Delivery Driver is responsible to deliver and pick-up PINE equipment at our customer’s offices, field offices or other requested sites made by our customers. Drivers are responsible for reviewing the equipment checklist and any other paperwork related to the customer order. They are then responsible for checking the equipment for transport, loading it into their PINE provided vehicle, and transporting it to the requested destination. Additional responsibilities include the calibration and quality checks of equipment that will be delivered to our customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Be the ambassadors of PINE by providing exceptional customer service to our customers
- Safely operate the PINE provided vehicle for the delivery and pick-up of our environmental equipment and consumable products
- Listen to customer’s questions and concerns and help provide answers through the partnership of office personnel
- Maintain a clean and safe vehicle and immediately report any vehicle issues to supervisor
- Ensure all deliveries and pickups are completed on time and report any delays to supervisor to ensure communication to the customer quantities, price and any special contract instructions are understood
- Test, calibrate, repair and maintain company equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Prepare equipment with all required accessories, calibration information, manufacturer instructions and all paperwork related to the rental
- Respond to customer calls for technical assistance and troubleshooting
- Assign asset status and appropriate labeling for equipment
- Inspect returned equipment to ensure all equipment and peripherals are returned from the field
- Coordinate customer deliveries to ensure on-time delivery to our customers
- Thorough record keeping on electrical safety inspections, our environmental equipment and consumable products
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED or Higher
- 5 years of a clean driving abstract
- Experience as a delivery or courier driver, preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills- Written, Verbal, Interpersonal, and Phone
- Ability to think analytically, with focus on problem troubleshooting
- A flexible and strong team player that can work in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Working in an office/warehouse environment
- Essential physical requirements- sitting, standing, and bending as needed
- Lifting up to 50lbs safely
Pine Environmental offers an attractive Benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Company Paid Life Insurance, Optional Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability 401(k) with Company Match and Employee Assistance Program.
Pine Environmental Services believes in the growth and development of a diverse workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V
Pine Environmental will supply a company vehicle for this position to make deliveries and pick-ups.
All offers are conditional, until the successful completion of a background and pre-employment drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time