Responsible for accurate analysis of sales and bookings
data, inventory levels, and trends provided by Forum
data and Forum Sales and Marketing/Field Products group
to produce supply plan, inventory plan and a shipment
forecast. The position requires a strong working
relationship with the Sales Team and our internal
- Analysis of Bookings, Sales, Inventory and Cost data.
- Populating the spreadsheets for the S&OP process
- Produce accurate, and timely, replenishment forecasts.
- Provide forecast accuracy and other metric reporting
for the company.
- Manage into the Supply Chain to provide meaningful
forecast overview to drive the Master
Schedule and key material demand to achieve a 95%
Customer Service level
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Analytical Skills: Demonstrated analytical and problem
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel, Word, Access,
PowerPoint and Minitab
- Six Sigma/Lean Training or Certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years related experience
- APICS CPIM certification preferred