Urgently hiring RNs for Case Manager perm position with my direct client.
Please check detailed job description and apply with most recent resume asap.
Compensation: $75k to $85k + Full Time Benefits
To facilitate progressive medical treatment/rehabilitation and/or timely return to work of injured worker; and to act as liaison for involved parties.
- Assesses and analyzes injured worker's medical and vocational status.
- Develops progressive plan of care to facilitate medical recovery and progressive return to work.
- Manages one-time task assignment or full field case management referral to meet with attending physician, injured worker and/or employer to clarify medical and/or vocational claim related information which could not be obtained through correspondence or telephonic attempts by claims team.
- Collaborates with members of the health care team to provide ongoing case management services.
- Acts as liaison for involved parties in the worker's compensation injury by communicating in person and telephonically with the patient/caregiver, attorneys, employer, claims examiners, telephonic nurse case manager, return to work specialists, vocational rehabilitation supervisor, provider(s), ancillary provider(s) and health care team.
- Monitors injured employee's progress towards appropriately established outcomes through continued assessment and evaluation.
- Coordinates necessary referrals, consultations, and therapeutic services for the injured employee.
- Completes the interview process with the patient/caregiver in the home, worksite, ancillary location or physician's office for current and ongoing assessments and evaluations.
- Assists in the development of continued care plans as necessary to include patient education and prevention programs.
- Testifies as needed to substantiate relevant case work or reports.
- Confers with medical treating providers concerning the course of care and treatment per clinical guidelines.
- Educates medical providers on appropriate disability and treatment guidelines as necessary.
Active RN license of Texas
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
CCM, CRRN, COHN, CDMS eligibility or current certification preferred
6 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
3years case management experience required.
Knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to rehabilitation and HIPPA
Knowledge of workers' compensation and/or disability
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- laws and regulations pertaining to rehabilitation and HIPPA: 3 years
- RN Case Manager: 3 years
- workers' compensation and/or disability: 3 years
- CCM, CRRN, COHN, CDMS
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) of Texas