We have an exciting opportunity for a Research Assistant! The position is estimated to be 4-6 hours per week.
Assist and provide administrative support for assigned Division research team with specific aspects of the organization, implementation and completion of clinical research trials. Coordinate the recruitment, enrollment and scheduling of study participants. Maintain/build survey database, help with IRB modifications, maintain study files, collect and enter data and maintain databases, and assist the PI or Clinical Study Manager in the general implementation of clinical studies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) years of college-level coursework in biological or life sciences or health related field
- At least one (1) year of work experience
- Per the driver's license requirement noted below, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management
- Any position that requires the use of a motor vehicle will require a current Washington State Driver's license.
- Experience working with vulnerable populations
- Bachelors Degree in biological or life sciences or health related field
- At least three (3) years in a research or health care setting
- Familiarity with US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) regulations and International Conference on
- Harmonization (ICH) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines
- Knowledge of medical terminology