Are you passionate about sales and building business relationships? Do you have the discipline to work in a remote, structured environment? Are you energized by the challenge of exceeding performance goals? If yes, your sales career in travel awaits!
World Travel Holdings is seeking Travel Sales Agents who will be responsible for maximizing revenue and profitability by successfully building/maintaining client relationships and closing sales that generate repeat business and referrals. In this role, you must achieve and sustain performance measures while exhibiting professionalism, business acumen and delivering a remarkable experience to our customers.
What you'll receive...
- Training: Six weeks of paid training, as well as on-going training modules to improve product knowledge. Training is scheduled Monday-Friday from 11am-8pm EST.
- Pay: Our compensation plan rewards great performance. You are guaranteed an hourly base pay or booking incentive, whichever is greater.
- Benefits: Eligible 90 days after hire to include medical, dental, 401K, paid time off, and more.
- Travel Perks: Experience the industry through deeply discounted cruises, access to travel agent rates, FAM trips, an annual rewards cruise for top agents, and much more.
- Support: Expect a team of professionals who are available to help you navigate and grow.
- Equipment: We’ll provide you with a phone and the computer equipment needed to work remotely.
- Build new customer relationships by taking 1-2 inbound calls per hour.
- Be the “go to” Travel Agent your customers need by providing expert travel recommendations.
- Accurately book and confirm vacation reservations in a timely manner.
- Thoroughly conduct necessary follow-up to ensure customer needs are met.
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned sales goals and maintain productivity standards by executing sales strategies and call prioritization.
- Be engaged in team meetings and/or training sessions to build your knowledge base and awareness of company initiatives.
- Availability: Available to work a full-time schedule between 35-45 hours/week based on business needs. Additional schedule requirements include:
- 1st schedule post-training: You will be assigned a schedule based on business needs. Hours will vary between 12pm-12am EST, Sunday through Saturday. All schedules will include 1 or both weekend days and holidays.
- Shift-Bid scheduling: After your 1st schedule post-training, your schedule will be determined based on a ranking system as part of our shift-bid process. Schedules change every quarter and will include nights, weekends and holidays. Sales: * Minimum of two years of sales experience with proven ability to build customer relationships.
- Tech Savvy: Strong typing skills and proficient with internet navigation, instant messenger tools, Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Communication: Ability to communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written) and confidence to make outbound, follow up calls to customers.
- Receptive: Open to receive coaching feedback through regular meetings and apply learnings.
- Dexterity: Able to concentrate and sit or stand at a desk while viewing a computer screen repetitively and answering the phone for each scheduled shift.
- Remote: Disciplined and resourceful to meet business demands in a structured, virtual call center environment.
- Workspace: You’ll need a space free of distractions with internet connectivity (minimum internet speeds of 5.0 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download). This home office must not be in the same residence as an existing at home employee.
- Residency: Must be a resident and live in a US state. We do not currently hire in AK, CA, HI, KY, ND, OH, OR, and PA.
Are you ready to join the fun? You're just 3 steps away...
- Complete your profile and leave your resume by clicking on Apply.
- Take our online assessment which only takes about 30 minutes.
- Sit back, relax, and we'll be in touch with the next steps.
About World Travel Holdings
World Travel Holdings is the world's largest cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company with a portfolio of more than 40 diverse brands. In addition to owning some of the largest brands distributing cruises, villas, hotels, resort vacations, cars and luxury travel services, World Travel Holdings has a vast portfolio of licensed private label partnerships comprised of top leisure travel providers, including almost every U.S. airline, leading hotel brands and prominent corporations. The company also operates a top-rated travel agency franchise and the country's original host agency, and is consistently recognized as an industry leader in work-at-home employment. Its global presence includes operating multiple cruise and vacation brands in the United Kingdom. World Travel Holdings has offices in Wilmington, Mass.; Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; Virginia Beach, Va.; New York, NY; and Chorley, England. For more information, visit WorldTravelHoldings.com.
Job Type: Full-time