CVS Health’s Enterprise Response and Resiliency (ERR) group is seeking a Threat / Crisis Management Coordinator responsible for coordinating daily operations in the CVS Health Operations Center. The center’s mission is to serve as the enterprise-level hub for facilitating threat and risk event information sharing and operational coordination, as well as provide situational awareness to senior leaders and business partners to achieve a constant state of readiness capability and enable timely decision-making and response actions to mitigate threats, risk events, or crisis situations that may affect CVS Health’s employees, customers, supply chain, operational capabilities or brand.
The Threat / Crisis Management Coordinator will be the on duty leader of the 24/7 operations center that integrates an enterprise-wide all hazards operational risk strategy for emergency / incident reporting, threat monitoring and analysis, situational awareness, and incident response, coordination and communication.
The ideal candidate will be an operationally focused problem solver, with experience in monitoring potential threats, providing immediate remediation actions in response to incidents, and manage enterprise-wide crisis communications.
This position is based in Cumberland, RI and reports to the ERR Threat Monitoring & Response Senior Manager.
This position is for 2nd shift (4pm-12am) Monday through Friday, though the candidate should also be prepared to occasionally work 3rd shift and/or weekends
Key Job Responsibilities
- Maintain a 24/7 global threat monitoring and risk analysis capability
- Provide situational awareness and briefings around emerging threats or risk events
- Develop/refine program’s threat monitoring and incident response strategies and capabilities to ensure alignment with the current threat landscape and enterprise operations
- Manage emergency report intake, triage and escalation
- Ensure emergency/incidents are appropriately assessed, actioned and coordinated with key business leaders and response partners
- Initiate protective measures to mitigate emerging threats or situations as needed
- Maintain appropriate information sharing and communication requirements with program stakeholders
- Generate timely briefs, flash/situational and incident reports
- Develop, enhance, and maintain program metrics, KPIs and reporting
- Provide leadership, mentoring and guidance to operations center dispatch team
- Ensure a continuous state of readiness and capability is maintained
- 2+ years of experience interacting with a 24/7 operations / command center environment.
- 3+ years’ experience coordinating emergency, incident response or critical event situations with multi-functional partners and teams
- 2+ years’ experience in threat monitoring and analysis using various commercial, social and public intelligence sources
- 2+ years of experience in providing threat and incident briefings to business leaders and response stakeholders
- +2 working in a 24/7 operations / command center environment with responsibility for threat monitoring and analysis, information sharing, emergency/incident reporting, triage, and communications
- Demonstrated ability to create concise, accurate and well-written incident reports quickly and with minimal direction
- Advance knowledge and experience conducting threat analysis using multiple sensors, including social media.
- 4+ years’ experience in an operational role within the private sector, military or first responder organization
- Experience operating in a highly complex fast paced environment capable of analyzing the situation and making time sensitive decisions with limited information
- Demonstrated written, oral and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate complex enterprise-wide communications, on short notice with limited resources.
- Moderate technology skills (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.