What makes PT at Blink different?
At Blink Fitness, we take training personally. Our trainers double as Mood Lifters and instill in members the importance of feeling good along with looking good. Our goal is to offer members the most affordable sessions in the industry while offering highly competitive compensation to trainers. We facilitate paid floor hours during the first 60 days of hire to help build a client list and trainers have access to our Core Training educational series. We offer trainer pay splits up to 65% with bonus opportunities for session productivity and tenure. With over 10,000 new members a month, new clients are readily accessible. What are you waiting for? It’s time to Blink.
As a Blink Personal Trainer you will provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programs to each member. Blink Fitness’ dedication to a Personal Trainers success is part of the larger commitment to maximize our member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals. Join our team and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest industry standards across training, education, marketing, media and sales.
- Build and maintain a client base through conducting PT orientations and sessions
- Meet minimum required performance for conducting PT orientations during ramping period
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting and frequent follow-up
- Continue to pursue additional training knowledge through offered continuing education programs
- Active participation in any required meetings with management
The Blink Promise
- Be a mood lifter; contribute to the member experience by engaging members with enthusiasm and respect
- Demonstrate safe and proper exercise technique to members contributing to and enhancing the overall member experience
- Maintain knowledge of all Blink services, programs, and products as part of our member commitment
- Current nationally recognized Personal Training Certification or a bachelor’s degree in the field
- Certification reimbursement available for non-certified applicants
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification required
- Approved Personal Training Certification Required
- Desire to transform lives through educating members on health and wellness topics
- Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess or be willing to learn sales skills
- Ability to self-promote and network
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Adjust and operate fitness equipment
As a Blink Personal Trainer, You Will Receive:
- Supportive approach to scheduling whether you are a Part or Full Time Trainer
- Core Training Program that includes paid in-person education throughout the beginning of your training career
- Continued support towards your growth as a Personal Trainer through our continued education reimbursement program and free/discounted CEUs
- Annual income potential upwards of $90k Annually based on trainer productivity
- Bonus opportunities for eligible trainers such as, but not limited to: Productivity Bonus and Trainer Tenure Bonus programs.
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k benefits within the first month of employment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package for all Trainers
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401(k) Retirement savings option
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Complimentary Blink membership
- Fun working environment!
- Pay Transparency: $18.50/per half-hour session (half-hour & hour sessions available); $15/hour (non-session work); ability to earn additional incentive bonuses.
Company Overview: Founded in 2011 by executives at Equinox, Blink Fitness is a premium quality, value-based fitness brand with more than 100 locations open or in development throughout New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and California. Blink puts Mood Above Muscle™, which celebrates the positive feeling you get from exercise, not just the physical benefits. Blink is a wholly-owned subsidiary and is a sister brand to Equinox, Soul Cycle, Pure Yoga, Rumble Boxing, and Equinox Hotels. Blink is based in Manhattan. We are a passionate team with a great entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to roll up our sleeves to get the work done. While Blink has grown rapidly and has already achieved significant profitability, the business is just getting warmed-up. Its leadership has a very lofty vision and expects explosive growth over the coming years. At a minimum, the business expects to have more than 300 locations over the next five years through a combination of corporate and franchise development.
For more information visit Blink’s consumer website - blinkfitness.com – and its franchise website – blinkfranchising.com.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: From $38.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person