Title : Senior Financial Analyst
Location : Rancho Cordova, CA
Duration : 12+ Months(Strong possibility of extension and conversion)
Note: Looking for more of Financial Planning and Analysis experience.
- With minimal direction, performs complex financial analysis involving company expenses, income, and other business results based on past, present, and future operations.
- Assists in evaluating information for setting the strategic direction for Client.
- Data Pulling skills as well as analysis skills are preferred.
- Manipulating and Analysis of data in order to make recommendations
Responsibilities and Duties
- Researches and analyzes business and financial information at a corporate level; makes recommendations and assists in establishing the strategic direction of Client.
- Researches, analyzes, and reports fluctuations in financial and business results to identify trends and research variances; makes recommendations to improve company performance and resolve issues
- Researches, analyzes, and reports fluctuations between actual financial results compared to budgeted amounts to advise management on potential areas of cost impact; makes recommendations for corrective action
- Assists in the preparation of company budgets and financial forecasts for the development of business plans
- Monitors and evaluates individual department expenses and identifies any specific trends to assist in cost control
- Recommends changes to streamline accounting systems and processes to ensure maximum efficiency and appropriate utilization of resources
- Prepares reports that outline Client's financial position in the areas of income, expenses, and earnings to assist in financial decision-making
- Analyzes and interprets various financial reports and statistics to management; makes recommendations to ensure proper business decisions are made
- Assists with the review and evaluation of performance evaluations to provide coaching and feedback
- Adapts new developments in the field of financial planning and control to ensure Client utilizes the most effective financial practices; makes recommendations to improve financial systems and processes
Qualifications and Skills
- Typically has the following skills or abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business from an accredited college
- Eight years of related financial analysis experience
- Demonstrated ability to conduct various types of analysis, including cost-benefit and alternative analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in spreadsheet applications and mainframe accounting systems
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines
- Strong business aptitude, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of financial and operational planning processes and best practices
- Strong work ethic and flexible work style
- Ability to regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment the in performance of his/her job duties.
- Proven ability to navigate complex situations through organizational landscape and with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrates ability to be a decision-maker showing balanced consideration of business issues
- Clean credit history as reported by credit report
× Contact Company Candidate Ideal Jobs Match a Job Add in JobDiva Match Back Close Saving Record to JobDiva... Close
Job Type: Contract
- Financial Planning & Analysis: 6 years (Required)