Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Work Experience Required:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Minimum of 3 plus years of customer service experience is preferred. Proficiency using MS Office products (Word, Excel, etc).
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Skilled at consistently providing outstanding customer service, following through on responsibilities to customers and recovering from any errors made.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects and assignments accurately, catching errors before completion, despite a large workload, competing demands and a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers.
- Ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate work activities and obtain and manage resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time and within budget.
- Demonstrated broad based knowledge of Home Depot product offerings. Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Independent decision making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and resolve complex, escalated issues.