CaringEdge is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant to be part of our brand new Home Health and Hospice program within Edgewood Healthcare, who is passionate about helping others while providing care in the patient's home. It is our top priority for each of our patients to be treated as an individual. If you are seeking an opportunity to truly “make a difference”, this position creates an environment and atmosphere that will allow you to be your best.
Under proper direction, the CNA will provide patients with assistance in meeting scheduled needs as outlined in the care plan/service plan and assisting with unscheduled needs when required according to established facility policies and procedures and as may be directed by their supervisor.
CaringEdge offers a competitive salary and benefits package for full and part time employees. Contact CaringEdge to learn more!
- Valid/current state driver's license, required.
- Valid/current completion of a state-approved CNA certification training course.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED), preferred.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills